VP, Enterprise Sales - Americas
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a VP, Enterprise Sales - Americas? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a VP, Enterprise Sales - Americas?
We are looking for an experienced, highly disciplined, results driven, and collaborative leader who will both drive excellence in execution and strategically accelerate our revenue growth and results across the Americas. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of leading Enterprise sales teams across various local markets, have an in-depth understanding of the advertising landscape and will be responsible for the sales numbers across the entirety of the Americas region.
Reporting into the Global Enterprise lead, the VP, Americas will serve as a Taboola spokesperson at the highest level, especially on advertising topics. As a member of the Taboola VP Forum and CRO team, you will also lead a diverse, successful and high functioning organization and promote alignment and inclusion with non-Enterprise teams across the Region.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- Proven regional leadership and management experience in the AdTech landscape, with past experience managing a multi-layered, 100+ sales force
- A comprehensive and expansive working knowledge of both the publisher and advertiser business, with impeccable local market (North America, South America) understanding and a proven track record of interfacing with the CEO & CMO level externally, with a particular emphasis on performance advertising and also working with brands & agencies
- Proven success leading and working effectively within a complex, matrixed global organization, with specialized institutional knowledge of adapting to company operating procedures, best practices and work culture and making strategic suggestions for improvement
- Ability to seamlessly navigate the intricacies of both tactical, hands-on execution and strategic vision
- Exemplary ability to manage competing priorities, translate ambiguity into calculated results and perform in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Propensity towards business planning, revenue forecasting, and budgeting
- Ability to effectively influence, communicate, and collaborate with various audiences and stakeholders
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Serve as the primary Americas stakeholder of the Global Enterprise Sales leadership team, a member of the VP Forum and CRO team
- Lead Taboola North & South America Enterprise Sales & Account Management organization, directly managing Regional Directors and overseeing relevant Enterprise teams
- Create, implement and execute a detailed, scalable Americas sales strategy to successfully deliver upon monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue and margin quotas
- Develop senior, C-level relationships with all customers and new business prospects, with a goal of delivering the highest level of customer service
- Ensure consistent alignment with decision making and communications across the region, while also focusing on company-wide global, agile, and scalable objectives
- Learn, align to internal company strategy and long term goals while providing expertise on leading market-leading commercial best practices, consistently assessing business approach from an external lens
- Maintain communication and influence with cross functional teams outside of the Americas Enterprise business, including Product, Product Marketing, Sales Operations, etc.
- Build, develop, hire and retain an exemplary team, with a strong mindfulness towards inclusivity and awareness of country and regional nuances
- Foster an inclusive, safe, and fair working environment for employees at all levels
- Manage budgets, fulfill ad hoc leadership responsibilities for both the Americas Enterprise organization and non-business teams, guaranteeing a strong working culture is maintained
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include Yahoo, Conde Nast, BuzzFeed, Fox Sports, NBCU, ESPN, CBS, and E! Online. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Honda, Pinterest, Expedia and Honda.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.