Over the past 30 years, the world has seen a steady rise in feelings of isolation. At the same time, it’s become easier to connect with strangers around the world than neighbors around the corner. At Venn, we’re building a platform dedicated to driving real-world connections between people in their neighborhoods. Our mission is to help people create a sense of Belonging in their homes and neighborhoods.
A great resident experience needs more than digital rent payment and maintenance requests. It needs a personalized, community-focused renter journey from move-in to renewal, and everything in between. Venn’s platform provides a Resident-facing app that combines better property management features like single-tap rent payment and real-time maintenance requests with meaningful ways to connect with neighbors and the neighborhood; an Experience Hub enabling property managers a single view of all resident behaviors with insights on personalized actions that can promote retention and renewal; and our Venn Experts Team, the human face of our platform, trained experts that work closely with property management teams and residents to transform the living experience and the business through real connections.
We are hiring a Product Designer to work with product and engineering teams to create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs for new feature development across our mobile and web digital products.
- 4+ years of experience in product design, with a passion for UX design and a high bar for UI and visual design.
- Proven track record of designing and shipping software with exceptional user experiences.
- Strong understanding of design principles and UX/UI best practices for web and mobile
- Experience collaborating with engineers and cross-functional teams to ensure smooth and accurate implementation of designs.
- Ability to create UX journeys, flows, sketches, and prototypes
- Can prototype ideas at all levels of fidelity
- A self-starter capable of solving problems in an agile startup environment.
- Comfortable conducting basic user research (interviews, usability tests, etc.) independently, as well as working with user researchers
- Bachelor's degree in design, interaction design, or a related field (or equivalent practical experience).
- Proven experience as a product designer or a similar role, with a portfolio showcasing your design projects and process.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping using Figma
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices.
- Experience working with and contributing to design systems.
- Experience working on both B2C and B2B digital products
- Experience working on both mobile and web digital products